Account Management Officer - SENRI Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 119 views
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, as well as generate new business leads and arrange meetings with potential clients.
- Gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 1 - 3 years.
- 1-3 years of ICT business experience.
- B2B sales experience is plus
- Enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses.
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload is essential.
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday - Friday
- WFH is available partly
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
SENRI Limited is a Japanese ICT Startup. We are looking for a leader to plan strategies, implement them and build relationships with enterprise customers. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multinational team from Kenya, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now.