Account Coordinator - Eidolon Communications Bachelor's Degree Job7 months ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - New York City - 258 views
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day fund raising functions of several clients and will serve as liaison between Eidolon staff and our clients and vendor partners. The Coordinator provides general support and direct marketing production services for the team; and collaborates with strategic, creative, and other staff, managing all schedules, budgets, campaign development execution, analytics, and traffics all facets of their clients’ programs. The Account Coordinator should demonstrate the ability to work as part of a small team in a very fast-paced office, requiring a high level of self motivation and initiative. This position is available in Boston, New York, Washington DC and/or remotely. It typically requires a minimum of one year of direct response or fundraising experience in an agency or non-profit environment.
MAJOR DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain and enhance client relationships with superior service and communication.
2. Help to manage the campaign development process internally, ensuring delivery of high quality campaigns, on time and within budget.
3. Coordinate production including generating and adhering to schedules, package specs and pricing, and proofing and securing approval on bluelines, set-ups, and package insertions.
4. Ensure all quality control measures are followed.
5. Provide management/support for telemarketing campaigns.
6. Coordinate the copy/design/production process for email campaigns.
7. Assist with data management, including reviewing and approving counts by code, approving dumps/layouts, file pulls and creating upload files.
8. Provide additional client service by creating status memos, distributing meeting notes, and responding to client requests in a timely and accurate manner.
9. Enhance the creative process by contributing to brainstorming, strategic direction, conducting research and scheduling kickoff meetings.
10. Generate (if needed), understand, and analyze statistical reports including campaign results and expense/budget tracking and projections.
1. Effective time management, project management and relationship building
2. Excellent oral and written communication.
3. Analytics, especially with standard fundraising metrics
4. Excellent quality control standards, especially proofreading
5. Ability to manage/meet deadlines, multi-task, and work well in a fast-paced environment.
6. Ability to organize and keep accurate records.
7. Self-starter, with proven leadership skills.
8. Commitment to the success of the agency and an interest in advancing.
9. Fluency in current events and media technologies.
Paid vacation, health insurance, 401 K
How to Apply
Please email your resume with cover letter, including salary requirement, to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line Account Coordinator).
We provide strategy, management, creative execution, production oversight, and back-end analysis. Our efforts are geared toward achieving and exceeding client goals, within budget and according to schedule.