Account / Admin Officer - Monmartt Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 655 views
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 8am - 6:30pm
Working Days: Mondays - Saturdays
- We are looking for an Accounts Officer / Administrator to manage our company’s accounts both payable and receivable.
- You should oversee the entire accounting staff and assign duties to them.
- You are responsible for encompassing, reviewing and reconciling accounts, and taking up tasks related to bookkeeping.
- In addition to this, you will have to carry out accounting work related to taxes.
- You will also have to process payments to external partners and maintain updated records of invoices.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Finance or Accounting background with a strong working knowledge of bookkeeping. Further, keen accuracy is essential for your success.
- If you consider suitable for this job, we will love to meet you.
- Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
- Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Responsible to receive and verify bills and requisitions for goods and services.
- Assist audit activities.
- Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
- Prepare and submit tax forms and their filings.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Process general administration functions.
- Evaluate all agreements and invoices and organize customer contracts.
- Analyze the transactions with financial policies and procedures.
- Offer support to the finance team as needed.
- Create and manage daily paperwork for mailing as well as invoicing.
- Assist all accountants and prepare all cash flow reports and data.
- Prepare records of minutes of meeting.
- Maintain and manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub-ledger.
- B.Sc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- 2 - 5 years working experience
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator, Accounting or similar role.
- Experience in Tally will be highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of tax procedures and filing.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office and accounting software program.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Solid data entry skills.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Trustworthy, respectful, honest and flexible.
N60,000 - N80,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted.
We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms.