Account/Admin Analyst - Ralds & Agate Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 95 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in maintaining Petty cash book; completely up to date, including record of reconciliations.
- Assist in reconciliations of the cash books to the bank statements and GL.
- Assist in postings into Quickbooks accounting software.
- Preparation of sales quotations and purchase orders.
- Assist in filing all Finance and Administration documents.
- Assist in statutory processing and remittances
- Perform administrative functions that include bulk photocopying, scanning and binding of documents and any other logistical support;
- Office maintenance and administration;
- The intern shall perform any other duties that may from time to time be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields;
- 0 - 2 years experience in accounting & Admin
- Accounting Professional certification is an added advantage;
- Exposure to one or more computerised accounting packages will be an added advantage;
- Must be proficient in the use on Microsoft Office
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position