2021 Summer Intern NJ Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - East Rutherford - 184 views
- At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
- The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
- Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position: Intern
- Undertake information gathering, research and analysis of data to provide relevant advice and information Develop own professional expertise through on the job training and observation
- Update databases
- Provide assistance to the business in the execution of their daily tasks
- Respond to day-to-day requests, providing information and advice and ensuring that issues are properly addressed
- Deliver through established processes, systems and procedures ensuring work standards and requirements are met
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or Marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a highly professional presence, be a strong relationship builder and value anentrepreneurialenvironment.
- Must be analytical and a creative problem solver.
- Must be a self-starter, who is reliable, and gets things done as efficiently as possible.
- Must be great as an individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Must have strong PC skills (Microsoft Office) with the ability to use best industry technology to obtain latest market research, historical information, and trends.
Activities and Events
- C&W Americas Virtual Exposure Program
- Leadership Speaker Series (June through July): 2 speakers per week, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 2pm. Interns can view through WebEx. Calendar invites will be sent for each event to interns. Various C&W Leaders speak individually about their service line/role at C&W and career path to date as well as offering career advice and an opportunity for Q&A. Previous speakers have included: John Cushman, Steve Quick and many more! All North America interns are invited to participate.
- Webinars and Learning and Development Trainings
- C&W New Hire Orientation / Intern Orientation (first week in June)
- Intern Networking Event (July): Tri-state interns (NYC, NJ, LI and CT) are invited to participate in social events with their peers organized by recruiters
- Internship Application Opens: March 11th, 2021
- Internship Application Closes: March 26th, 2021
- Assessment Process and Extending Offers: March & April 2021
- Internship Start Date: June 7th, 2021
- Internship End Date: July 30th, 2021
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Together, we create a culture where you are a valued asset in a world-class company, and where your ideas drive value for our clients.